GENERAC XC SERIES 8000 WATT PORTABLE GAS GENERATOR, CARB, ELECTRIC START
XC Professional Series Portable Generators are engineered specifically for contractors and construction sites. Featuring Generacs G-Force engine - the only pressure-lubed engine designed exclusively for generator use, providing reliable and durable best-in-class power on any jobsite.
- X Frame - Fully Wrapped, Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Steel Tube Provides rugged durability and protects the generator and fuel tank from damage.
- Steel Lifting Pocket Designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-Force Engine Features Best-in-Class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use.
- Impact Resistant Fuel Tank Design Recessed tank edges reduce damage when transported by forklift.
- Full Panel GFCI Protection OSHA compliant with covered outlets to protect from the elements.
- Easy Access To All Routine Maintenance Areas Including filters and spark plugs; no need to remove fuel tank or side panels.
- Never Flat Wheels With Steel Hubs Makes movement around the jobsite easy and efficient.
- Protected Axle Integrated into frame, shields from impact during transport.
- Welded Steel Feet Reinforced for superior durability.
- Fold-Down Locking Handles Features one-handed locking mechanism for easy storage.
- Engraving Plate Allows unit to be tagged / cataloged for use in contractor and rental fleets.
- Oversized Glove-Ready Touchpoints Fuel Valve, Choke Lever and Rocker Switches allow easy operation while wearing gloves
- TruePower Technology Provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances.
- Idle Control Reduces noises and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.